Frankii Clothing is looking for an Online Assistant to join our fast past environment.
We're looking for an employee for a dynamic warehouse role for our Perth based online fashion warehouse. We want to add an energetic and detail oriented person to our team. There is computer work involved so experience and proficiency with computers is essential.
You will need to be a self starter & have energy to go with the high work load when required. We would like someone who is friendly, trustworthy, has a very keen eye for detail and will love Frankii as much as we do!
Job tasks and responsibilities
This is a casual position. 3 days per week (needs to be available for some Saturday shifts) with possibility for additional days from September.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Picking and Packing
- Stock control
- Photoshoot prep
- Data Entry
- Processing incoming stock
- Checking off supplier invoices
- Barcoding incoming stock
- Consolidating bays in warehouse to keep optimum space
- Processing returns
The successful applicant should have the following skills and experience:
- Adaptable to a constant changing environment
- Attention to detail
- Good sense of awareness
- Get up and go attitude
- Able to work in a team environment
- Work well under pressure
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer skills
- Experience in Shopify would be an advantage
- Ability to work to deadlines with accuracy
Please send in a cover letter with the following questions answered -
- What makes you want to apply for the position?
- What will you bring to the team, personality and work wise?
- Can you handle a fast paced environment and role, if so, how?
If you feel you will be the right fit, please apply as we're super excited for our next employee!
Please send your Cover letter and Resume to email@example.com
Applications are open until 27th June and are only accepted via email, please no calls.